DEANIE'S BAYOU SEAFOOD SALAD perfect for summer
Looking for easy and refreshing recipes? Today we are sharing the recipe for Deanie’s own light and simple Bayou Seafood Salad. One of the most popular dishes at Deanie’s Seafood Restaurants, it’s so easy to put together at home or enjoy at one of our restaurant locations. The salad makes the perfect light summer lunch.
SUMMER SHRIMP RECIPE: BAYOU SEAFOOD SALAD
• Combine iceberg lettuce and spring mix in your salad bowl.
• Chop ½ of a cucumber and place atop the bed of lettuce.
• Top with 8-10 cherry tomatoes.
• Purchase a can of quartered artichoke hearts and use about half on top of the salad.
• Top with your favorite cheese (we use Cheddar).
• Place 6-8 already boiled and seasoned Louisiana shrimp and some fresh Louisiana lump crabmeat on top of your salad. You can order your fresh Gulf seafood at our online retail site if they aren't available in your area.
• Squeeze a lemon on the salad, add your favorite dressing and enjoy! We love it with our made from scratch Sweet Fig & Balsamic Vinaigrette or Remoulade.
Deanie's Seafood is a family-owned restaurant consistently ranked one of the Best Seafood Restaurants in New Orleans. It operates two restaurants, the original restaurant and seafood market in Bucktown, located at 1713 Lake Ave. in Metairie, and Deanie's Seafood in the French Quarter, located at 841 Iberville St.
Share your favorite summer seafood recipes in the comments. Check out the other Summer Shrimp Recipes we shared this week including Shrimp Kebabs, Shrimp Remoulade, Bacon Wrapped Gulf Shrimp, and BBQ Shrimp. To find out how Deanie's prepares our Wild Louisiana Shrimp, browse our menu on www.deanies.com.